To respect, demonstrate and uphold Christian values, by providing living options for those who require care, in a compassionate and supportive environment.
We achieve our vision through the commitment of staff and trustees living our values:
- To recognise and support resident’s rights to independence.
- To endeavour to provide excellent care.
- To provide compassionate care that respects and preserves the dignity of each individual.
- To welcome the diversity that people bring.
- To contribute to the wellbeing of residents through attending to their individual needs, including providing Christian pastoral care.
- To have a work place that is safe, nurturing and empowering.