Tuesday 7 June 2022
Resident Visiting Recommencing From Wednesday 8 June 2022
Thank you all for your understanding and patience during the past few weeks. Our Management Team are happy to announce that resident visiting can recommence in all units from Wednesday 8 June 2022.
* Visiting is for Family and Whanau only.
* Appointments are for 30 minutes Monday to Friday - 11am to 12pm and 1 - 4pm
* Appointments must be made 24hrs prior to visiting.
* To make a Rest Home booking please phone 03 474 1082 between 9am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
* To make a Hospital booking please phone 03 474 3045 between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
* If you arrive without an appointment please do not be offended if we turn you away.
* Surgical grade masks must be worn at all times on the grounds and in the the Facility.
* At the time of making your appointment we will update you on current visiting protocol and requirements.
* If you have any gastro, cold or flu-like symptoms please do not visit until 48 hours after symptoms have cleared.
All our staff continue to Rapid Antigen Test before starting their shifts providing an extra layer of protection for our residents. Our senior team are constantly reviewing the risk facing our residents and staff and we will continue to update you with any changes.
Thank you very much for your continued understanding and support.